Saturday, October 5, 2013

Who fought for justice!





To force down the throat,
The new life,
Then becomes the second guide,
Dressed in a soft crimson cloth,
And wore a girdle about her waist,
Here is a deity stronger than I,
Shall rule over me,
Love,
Itself appeared to me when one third of the right,
Had already passed,
Behold thy heart,
The glorious lady of my mind.

Love,
Then woke up,
And she ate this burning heart,
Then,
Went away,
Cry!
Beatus, qui prodest, quibus potest,
That is to say,
A letter inhering,
A serpent.

Characters of Good Spirits,
Characters of Evil Spirits,
being added together,
Those:
Who abandoned their vows,
Who did good out of a desire for fame,
Who did good out of love,
Souls of the wise,
Who fought for justice,
These are concentric and spherical,
In one part more and in another less.

And utter with its voice,
Both I and My,
When in conception it was,
We and Our,
Who saw in evil hour the coin of Venice,
Be absorbed in the reading or study,
May pass,
The limit,
Fixed of the eternal counsel,
Anterior chamber,
Filled with aqueous humour,
Of the Brethren of Purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment